01. Wrirte an email to your pen friend about A Festival of Our Country
To: alexwalker@gmail.com
Subject: Celebrations and festivals of Bangladesh
Dear Alex,
I hope you are doing well. In your last email, you expressed interest in learning about a traditional festival in my country. I am happy to share this with you.
Bangladesh is a land of rich traditions and vibrant celebrations throughout the year. Among all our cultural events, Pahela Boishakh (the Bangla New Year) is the grandest and most widely celebrated festival. It is a national holiday. On this day, people dress in colourful traditional attire, attend cultural rallies, and visit traditional village fairs called Boishakhi Mela. A special food tradition includes enjoying panta bhat (soaked rice) served with fried fish. Shopkeepers also celebrate by opening new business account books in an event called Hal Khata. It is a joyful day where people of all ages come together.
I warmly invite you to visit Bangladesh someday to experience our culture in person. Take care.
Warm regards,
Nayeem
02. Bangladesh and Her People
To: david.miller@gmail.com
Subject: Introducing my country, Bangladesh
Dear David,
Thank you for your email and your keen interest in learning about my homeland. Here is a brief view of Bangladesh.
Bangladesh is a scenic, green country with a rich heritage and a large population. It covers an area of 1,48,460 square kilometers. Our nation earned its independence in 1971 after a historic liberation struggle. Today, it is progressing rapidly as a developing country. The land here is extraordinarily fertile, and the seasonal monsoons bring ample rain, sustaining our lush forests, crops, and diverse wildlife. Rice and fish form our primary daily meal.
Our people are predominantly simple, hardworking, and hospitable. We live in harmony across different communities and celebrate various religious and national festivals. The country's natural surroundings, especially during spring, are truly breathtaking. I would be delighted to welcome you to our country whenever you plan to visit.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Best wishes,
Arik
03. Thanking for a Birthday Gift
To: rohan.kabir@gmail.com
Subject: Thank you for the thoughtful birthday present.
Dear Rohan,
I hope you are doing fine. I am also fine by the grace of Almighty. I was missing your presence at my birthday celebration yesterday, but receiving your lovely gift truly brightened my day.
Your thoughtful gesture meant a lot to me. As my closest friend, this gift holds a special place in my heart, and I will cherish it always. Thank you so much for your warmth and kindness.
Let us meet up soon. Take care!
Your loving friend,
Sajid
04. Congratulating on Brilliant Success
To: nijhumbd@gmail.com
Subject: Heartiest Congratulations on Your Exam Result!
Dear Nijhum,
I was overjoyed to hear about your excellent result in the final examination. Congratulations on achieving such a brilliant success! Your outstanding performance is the reward of your sincere efforts, perseverance, and dedication, and I am truly proud of your achievement.
I have always believed in your ability and sincerity, and today you have proved that consistent effort always leads to success. I am sure this remarkable achievement will inspire you to aim even higher and accomplish greater milestones in your academic journey. Keep working with the same enthusiasm and never stop believing in yourself.
Please convey my sincere respect and warm regards to your parents, who must be very proud of your achievement. Wishing you a bright and successful future.
Your loving friend,
Abir Ahmed
05. Inviting to Join a Picnic
To: rajhasan@gmail.com
Subject: Invitation for a Day-out Picnic
Hi Raj,
I hope everything is going well with you. Since our winter vacation is about to begin, we have arranged a picnic on the 15th of this month at Patenga Sea Beach, Chattogram. I am writing to invite you to be a part of this exciting day with us.
All our classmates and a few teachers will be joining the trip. We are planning to enjoy games, music, delicious food, photography, and many fun activities throughout the day. It would be wonderful if you could join us because your presence will make the picnic even more cheerful and enjoyable.
Please try your best not to miss this wonderful opportunity. Let me know as soon as possible so that we can complete all the arrangements.
Looking forward to seeing you.
Your loving friend,
Shimul
06. Inviting to Attend a Wedding Ceremony
To: arshirahman@gmail.com
Subject: Invitation to My Elder Sister's Wedding
Dear Arshi,
I hope this letter finds you in good health and high spirits. I am delighted to let you know that my elder sister's wedding ceremony has been fixed for the 30th of this month, and I would be very happy if you could attend this joyful occasion.
It would be a great pleasure for us if you could attend the ceremony and bless the newly married couple with your good wishes. Your presence would make the celebration more joyful and memorable for our family. Many of our relatives and close friends will also be attending the event.
Please consider this my personal invitation and try your best to join us. I am eagerly looking forward to meeting you and spending some quality time together.
Your loving friend,
Ria
07. Wishing on a Birthday
To: sabbirbd@gmail.com
Subject: Wishing You a Very Happy Birthday!
Dear Sabbir,
Warmest birthday wishes to you! On this wonderful occasion, I would like to wish you a very Happy Birthday. May your life always be filled with happiness, good health, prosperity, and countless moments of joy.
You are a wonderful friend, and I truly appreciate your kindness, honesty, and support. I hope all your dreams and goals come true, and may the coming year be filled with exciting opportunities and unforgettable memories. Enjoy every moment of your birthday with your family and friends, and make this day as special as possible.
Have a fantastic celebration, and don't forget to save some cake for me! Let us catch up tomorrow and celebrate together.
Your loving friend,
Zarin
08. Aim in Life
To: tanvirhossain@gmail.com
Subject: My goal and aim in life
Dear Tanvir,
I hope you are doing well. In your last message, you asked about my career aspirations. I am happy to share my goal with you.
My primary goal in life is to become a doctor. In our rural communities, many people lack access to proper healthcare and qualified medical assistance. Experiencing these challenges inspired me to choose this path. After completing my medical degree (MBBS), I intend to return to my local area to provide medical support and eventually set up a community healthcare clinic.
Please keep me in your thoughts as I work toward this goal. Wishing you all the best.
Your loving friend,
Rafi
09. Inviting to Attend a Birthday Party
To: saimaislam@gmail.com
Subject: Invitation to my birthday celebration
Dear Saima,
I hope you are doing well. I am excited to share that I will be celebrating my birthday on May 22.
It would mean a lot to me if you could arrive in Dhaka by May 21st to join the celebrations. I know you have a busy academic schedule, but the event will certainly feel incomplete without your presence.
Stay safe and take care. Hope to see you soon!
Your loving friend,
Nayeem
10. Tourist Spots of Bangladesh
To: farhankabir@gmail.com
Subject: Exploring popular tourist destinations in Bangladesh
Dear Farhan,
I hope you are well. Thank you for your interest in learning about the major tourist attractions of Bangladesh.
Our country offers a variety of beautiful destinations. Among them, Cox's Bazar is the most famous, featuring the world's longest natural sea beach. Additionally, the Sundarbans—the largest mangrove forest—and the scenic tea gardens of Sylhet attract visitors throughout the year.
I would be delighted to guide you if you plan a trip to Bangladesh.
Your loving friend,
Mehedi

No comments:
Post a Comment