✈️ āĻŦিāĻĻেāĻļ āĻ্āϰāĻŽāĻŖেāϰ āϏāĻŽā§ āĻāĻĨা āĻŦāϞāϤে ā§§ā§Ļā§ĻāĻি āĻĒ্āϰā§োāĻāύীā§ āĻংāϰেāĻি āĻŦাāĻ্āϝ
đ āĻŦিāĻĻেāĻļ āĻ্āϰāĻŽāĻŖে āĻংāϰেāĻি āĻŦāϞāϤে āĻāϰ āĻā§ āύā§!
āĻŦিāĻĻেāĻļে āĻেāϞে āĻŦিāĻŽাāύāĻŦāύ্āĻĻāϰ, āĻāĻŽিāĻ্āϰেāĻļāύ, āĻšোāĻেāϞ, āϰেāϏ্āĻুāϰেāύ্āĻ, āĻļāĻĒিং āĻিংāĻŦা āĻāϰুāϰি āĻĒāϰিāϏ্āĻĨিāϤিāϤে āϏāĻŦāĻেā§ে āĻŦেāĻļি āĻŦ্āϝāĻŦāĻšৃāϤ ā§§ā§Ļā§ĻāĻি āĻংāϰেāĻি āĻŦাāĻ্āϝ āĻāĻāϏāĻ্āĻে āϏাāĻিā§ে āĻĻিāϞাāĻŽ।
✈️ Airport & Immigration
ā§§. āĻেāĻ-āĻāύ āĻাāĻāύ্āĻাāϰ āĻোāĻĨাāϝ়?
➡️ Where is the check-in counter?
⧍. āĻāĻŽি āĻāĻŽাāϰ āĻĢ্āϞাāĻāĻেāϰ āĻāύ্āϝ āĻেāĻ-āĻāύ āĻāϰāϤে āĻাāĻ।
➡️ I'd like to check in for my flight.
ā§Š. āĻāĻŽি āĻি āĻাāύাāϞাāϰ āĻĒাāĻļেāϰ āĻāĻāĻি āϏিāĻ āĻĒেāϤে āĻĒাāϰি?
➡️ Can I have a window seat?
ā§Ē. āĻāĻŽি āĻি āĻāĻāϞেāϰ āĻĒাāĻļেāϰ āĻāĻāĻি āϏিāĻ āĻĒেāϤে āĻĒাāϰি?
➡️ Can I have an aisle seat?
ā§Ģ. āĻāĻŽিāĻ্āϰেāĻļāύ āĻাāĻāύ্āĻাāϰ āĻোāĻĨাāϝ়?
➡️ Where is the immigration counter?
ā§Ŧ. āĻāĻ āύিāύ āĻāĻŽাāϰ āĻĒাāϏāĻĒোāϰ্āĻ।
➡️ Here is my passport.
ā§. āĻāĻ āύিāύ āĻāĻŽাāϰ āĻŦোāϰ্āĻĄিং āĻĒাāϏ।
➡️ Here is my boarding pass.
ā§Ž. āĻāĻŽি āĻāϝ়āĻি āĻŦ্āϝাāĻ āĻেāĻ-āĻāύ āĻāϰāϤে āĻĒাāϰি?
➡️ How many bags can I check in?
⧝. āĻāĻŽাāϰ āĻĢ্āϞাāĻāĻ āĻি āϏāĻŽāϝ়āĻŽāϤো āĻāĻে?
➡️ Is my flight on time?
ā§§ā§Ļ. āĻāĻŽাāϰ āĻĢ্āϞাāĻāĻ āĻি āĻĻেāϰি āĻšāϝ়েāĻে?
➡️ Has my flight been delayed?
ā§§ā§§. āĻŦোāϰ্āĻĄিং āĻāĻāύ āĻļুāϰু āĻšāĻŦে?
➡️ What time does boarding start?
⧧⧍. āĻāĻŽাāĻে āĻোāύ āĻেāĻে āϝেāϤে āĻšāĻŦে?
➡️ Which gate should I go to?
ā§§ā§Š. āĻāĻŽাāϰ āĻেāĻāĻি āĻুঁāĻে āĻĒেāϤে āĻি āϏাāĻšাāϝ্āϝ āĻāϰāĻŦেāύ?
➡️ Could you help me find my gate?
ā§§ā§Ē. āĻāĻŽাāϰ āĻļুāϧু āĻš্āϝাāύ্āĻĄ āϞাāĻেāĻ āĻāĻে।
➡️ I have only carry-on luggage.
ā§§ā§Ģ. āĻāĻŽাāϰ āĻি āϞ্āϝাāĻĒāĻāĻĒ āĻŦেāϰ āĻāϰāϤে āĻšāĻŦে?
➡️ Do I need to remove my laptop?
ā§§ā§Ŧ. āĻāĻŽাāϰ āĻি āĻুāϤা āĻুāϞāϤে āĻšāĻŦে?
➡️ Do I need to take off my shoes?
ā§§ā§. āĻāĻি āĻি āύিāϰাāĻĒāϤ্āϤা āϤāϞ্āϞাāĻļিāϰ āϞাāĻāύ?
➡️ Is this the line for security?
ā§§ā§Ž. āĻĄিāĻĒাāϰ্āĻাāϰ āϞাāĻāĻ্āĻ āĻোāĻĨাāϝ়?
➡️ Where is the departure lounge?
⧧⧝. āĻŽাāĻĢ āĻāϰāĻŦেāύ, āĻেāĻ ā§§ā§Ģ āĻোāĻĨাāϝ়?
➡️ Excuse me, where is Gate 15?
⧍ā§Ļ. āϧāύ্āϝāĻŦাāĻĻ। āĻāĻĒāύাāϰ āĻĻিāύāĻি āĻাāϞো āĻাāĻুāĻ।
➡️ Thank you. Have a nice day.
đ§ŗ Customs & Baggage
⧍⧧. āĻāĻŽাāϰ āϞাāĻেāĻ āĻোāĻĨাāϝ় āĻĒাāĻŦ?
➡️ Where can I collect my luggage?
⧍⧍. āĻāĻŽাāϰ āĻŦ্āϝাāĻāĻি āĻāϏেāύি।
➡️ My bag hasn't arrived.
ā§¨ā§Š. āĻāĻŽাāϰ āϞাāĻেāĻ āĻšাāϰিāϝ়ে āĻেāĻে।
➡️ My luggage is missing.
⧍ā§Ē. āĻāĻ āĻŦ্āϝাāĻāĻি āĻāĻŽাāϰ।
➡️ This bag is mine.
⧍ā§Ģ. āĻāĻŽাāϰ āĻিāĻু āĻোāώāĻŖা āĻāϰাāϰ āύেāĻ।
➡️ I have nothing to declare.
⧍ā§Ŧ. āĻāĻি āĻŦ্āϝāĻ্āϤিāĻāϤ āĻŦ্āϝāĻŦāĻšাāϰেāϰ āĻāύ্āϝ।
➡️ It's for personal use.
⧍ā§. āĻāĻŽাāϰ āĻŦ্āϝাāĻāĻি āĻি āĻĒāϰীāĻ্āώা āĻāϰāϤে āĻšāĻŦে?
➡️ Does my bag need to be inspected?
ā§¨ā§Ž. āĻāĻŽি āĻি āĻāĻāύ āϝেāϤে āĻĒাāϰি?
➡️ May I leave now?
⧍⧝. āĻŦ্āϝাāĻেāĻ āĻ্āϰāϞি āĻোāĻĨাāϝ় āĻĒাāĻŦ?
➡️ Where can I get a baggage trolley?
ā§Šā§Ļ. āĻāĻŽাāϰ āĻŦ্āϝাāĻāĻি āĻুāĻŦ āĻাāϰী।
➡️ My bag is very heavy.
đ Taxi & Transportation
ā§Šā§§. āĻ্āϝাāĻ্āϏি āĻোāĻĨাāϝ় āĻĒাāĻŦ?
➡️ Where can I get a taxi?
ā§Šā§¨. āĻāĻŽাāĻে āĻāĻ āĻ িāĻাāύাāϝ় āύিāϝ়ে āϝাāύ।
➡️ Please take me to this address.
ā§Šā§Š. āĻাāĻĄ়া āĻāϤ āĻšāĻŦে?
➡️ How much is the fare?
ā§Šā§Ē. āĻŽিāĻাāϰ āĻাāϞু āĻāϰুāύ।
➡️ Please use the meter.
ā§Šā§Ģ. āĻāĻাāύে āĻĨাāĻŽাāύ।
➡️ Please stop here.
ā§Šā§Ŧ. āĻāĻŽাāĻে āĻŦিāĻŽাāύāĻŦāύ্āĻĻāϰে āύিāϝ়ে āĻāϞুāύ।
➡️ Please take me to the airport.
ā§Šā§. āϏāĻŦāĻেāϝ়ে āĻাāĻেāϰ āĻŦাāϏāϏ্āĻāĻĒ āĻোāĻĨাāϝ়?
➡️ Where is the nearest bus stop?
ā§Šā§Ž. āĻāĻ āĻŦাāϏ āĻি āĻļāĻšāϰেāϰ āĻেāύ্āĻĻ্āϰে āϝাāϝ়?
➡️ Does this bus go to the city center?
ā§Šā§¯. āĻĒāϰāĻŦāϰ্āϤী āĻ্āϰেāύ āĻāĻāύ?
➡️ When is the next train?
ā§Ēā§Ļ. āĻāĻāĻি āĻিāĻিāĻ āĻĻিāύ।
➡️ I'd like one ticket, please.
ā§Ēā§§. āϰিāĻাāϰ্āύ āĻিāĻিāĻ āĻাāĻ।
➡️ I'd like a return ticket.
ā§Ē⧍. āĻāĻ āĻ্āϰেāύ āĻি āϏāĻŽāϝ়āĻŽāϤো?
➡️ Is this train on time?
ā§Ēā§Š. āĻāĻŽাāĻে āĻāĻাāύে āύাāĻŽিāϝ়ে āĻĻিāύ।
➡️ Please drop me off here.
ā§Ēā§Ē. āĻāϤāĻ্āώāĻŖ āϞাāĻāĻŦে?
➡️ How long will it take?
ā§Ēā§Ģ. āϝাāύāĻāĻ āĻāĻে āĻি?
➡️ Is there heavy traffic?
đ¨ Hotel Check-in
ā§Ēā§Ŧ. āĻāĻŽাāϰ āĻāĻāĻি āĻŦুāĻিং āĻāĻে।
➡️ I have a reservation.
ā§Ēā§. āĻāĻŽি āĻেāĻ-āĻāύ āĻāϰāϤে āĻাāĻ।
➡️ I'd like to check in.
ā§Ēā§Ž. āĻāĻŽাāϰ āĻĒাāϏāĻĒোāϰ্āĻ āĻāĻাāύে।
➡️ Here's my passport.
ā§Ē⧝. āĻāĻŽাāϰ āϰুāĻŽ āύāĻŽ্āĻŦāϰ āĻāϤ?
➡️ What's my room number?
ā§Ģā§Ļ. āĻāϝ়াāĻ-āĻĢাāĻ āĻĒাāϏāĻāϝ়াāϰ্āĻĄ āĻী?
➡️ What's the Wi-Fi password?
ā§Ģā§§. āύাāϏ্āϤা āĻি āĻ āύ্āϤāϰ্āĻুāĻ্āϤ?
➡️ Is breakfast included?
ā§Ģ⧍. āĻেāĻ-āĻāĻāĻ āĻāĻāύ?
➡️ What time is check-out?
ā§Ģā§Š. āĻāĻŽি āĻāĻāĻি āĻ āϤিāϰিāĻ্āϤ āϤোāϝ়াāϞে āĻাāĻ।
➡️ I'd like an extra towel.
ā§Ģā§Ē. āĻāϝ়াāϰ āĻāύ্āĻĄিāĻļāύাāϰ āĻাāĻ āĻāϰāĻে āύা।
➡️ The air conditioner isn't working.
ā§Ģā§Ģ. āĻāϰāĻŽ āĻĒাāύি āĻāϏāĻে āύা।
➡️ There's no hot water.
ā§Ģā§Ŧ. āĻāĻŽাāϰ āϰুāĻŽ āĻĒāϰিāώ্āĻাāϰ āĻāϰা āϝাāĻŦে?
➡️ Could you clean my room?
ā§Ģā§. āĻāĻāĻি āĻļাāύ্āϤ āϰুāĻŽ āĻি āĻĒাāĻāϝ়া āϝাāĻŦে?
➡️ Could I have a quiet room?
ā§Ģā§Ž. āĻāĻŽি āĻāϰāĻ āĻāĻ āϰাāϤ āĻĨাāĻāϤে āĻাāĻ।
➡️ I'd like to stay one more night.
ā§Ģ⧝. āĻŦিāϞāĻি āĻĻিāύ।
➡️ Could I have the bill, please?
ā§Ŧā§Ļ. āĻāĻŽি āĻেāĻ-āĻāĻāĻ āĻāϰāϤে āĻাāĻ।
➡️ I'd like to check out.
đŊ️ Restaurant & Food
ā§Ŧā§§. āĻāĻāĻি āĻেāĻŦিāϞ āĻĒাāĻāϝ়া āϝাāĻŦে?
➡️ May I have a table?
ā§Ŧ⧍. āĻĻুāĻāĻāύেāϰ āĻāύ্āϝ āĻāĻāĻি āĻেāĻŦিāϞ āĻাāĻ।
➡️ A table for two, please.
ā§Ŧā§Š. āĻŽেāύুāĻা āĻĻিāύ।
➡️ May I see the menu?
ā§Ŧā§Ē. āĻāĻĒāύি āĻী āϏুāĻĒাāϰিāĻļ āĻāϰāĻŦেāύ?
➡️ What do you recommend?
ā§Ŧā§Ģ. āĻāĻŽি āĻāĻি āĻ āϰ্āĻĄাāϰ āĻāϰāϤে āĻাāĻ।
➡️ I'd like to order this.
ā§Ŧā§Ŧ. āĻāĻি āĻাāϞ āĻি?
➡️ Is it spicy?
ā§Ŧā§. āĻāĻŽি āĻাāϞ āĻেāϤে āĻĒাāϰি āύা।
➡️ I can't eat spicy food.
ā§Ŧā§Ž. āύিāϰাāĻŽিāώ āĻাāĻŦাāϰ āĻāĻে?
➡️ Do you have any vegetarian dishes?
ā§Ŧ⧝. āĻĒাāύি āĻĻিāύ।
➡️ Could I have some water, please?
ā§ā§Ļ. āĻāϰেāĻāĻি āĻāĻĢি āĻĻিāύ।
➡️ I'd like another coffee.
ā§ā§§. āĻŦিāϞāĻা āĻĻিāύ।
➡️ Could I have the bill, please?
ā§ā§¨. āĻাāϰ্āĻĄে āĻĒেāĻŽেāύ্āĻ āĻāϰা āϝাāĻŦে?
➡️ Can I pay by card?
ā§ā§Š. āύāĻāĻĻে āĻĒāϰিāĻļোāϧ āĻāϰāĻŦ।
➡️ I'll pay in cash.
ā§ā§Ē. āĻাāĻŦাāϰāĻি āĻুāĻŦ āϏুāϏ্āĻŦাāĻĻু।
➡️ The food is delicious.
ā§ā§Ģ. āϧāύ্āϝāĻŦাāĻĻ, āϏāĻŦāĻিāĻু āĻĻাāϰুāĻŖ āĻিāϞ।
➡️ Thank you. Everything was great.
đ️ Shopping
ā§ā§Ŧ. āĻāĻাāϰ āĻĻাāĻŽ āĻāϤ?
➡️ How much is this?
ā§ā§. āĻāĻāĻু āĻāĻŽ āĻšāĻŦে?
➡️ Can you give me a discount?
ā§ā§Ž. āĻāϰেāĻāĻি āϰং āĻāĻে?
➡️ Do you have this in another color?
ā§ā§¯. āĻŦāĻĄ় āϏাāĻāĻ āĻāĻে?
➡️ Do you have a larger size?
ā§Žā§Ļ. āĻোāĻ āϏাāĻāĻ āĻāĻে?
➡️ Do you have a smaller size?
ā§Žā§§. āĻāĻŽি āĻāĻা āĻ্āϰাāĻ āĻāϰāϤে āĻাāĻ।
➡️ I'd like to try this on.
ā§Žā§¨. āĻĢিāĻ āĻšāĻ্āĻে āύা।
➡️ It doesn't fit.
ā§Žā§Š. āĻāĻŽি āĻāĻা āύেāĻŦ।
➡️ I'll take it.
ā§Žā§Ē. āĻাāϰ্āĻĄে āĻĒেāĻŽেāύ্āĻ āĻāϰা āϝাāĻŦে?
➡️ Can I pay by card?
ā§Žā§Ģ. āϰāϏিāĻĻāĻি āĻĻিāύ।
➡️ Could I have the receipt, please?
đ Emergency & Asking for Help
ā§Žā§Ŧ. āĻāĻŽাāĻে āϏাāĻšাāϝ্āϝ āĻāϰুāύ।
➡️ Please help me.
ā§Žā§. āĻāĻŽাāϰ āϏাāĻšাāϝ্āϝ āĻĻāϰāĻাāϰ।
➡️ I need help.
ā§Žā§Ž. āĻāĻŽি āĻĒāĻĨ āĻšাāϰিāϝ়ে āĻĢেāϞেāĻি।
➡️ I'm lost.
ā§Žā§¯. āĻāĻĒāύি āĻি āĻāĻŽাāĻে āϏাāĻšাāϝ্āϝ āĻāϰāϤে āĻĒাāϰেāύ?
➡️ Could you help me?
⧝ā§Ļ. āύিāĻāĻāϤāĻŽ āĻšাāϏāĻĒাāϤাāϞ āĻোāĻĨাāϝ়?
➡️ Where is the nearest hospital?
⧝⧧. āĻāĻāĻāύ āĻĄাāĻ্āϤাāϰ āĻĻāϰāĻাāϰ।
➡️ I need a doctor.
⧝⧍. āĻĒুāϞিāĻļāĻে āĻĄাāĻুāύ।
➡️ Please call the police.
ā§¯ā§Š. āĻāĻŽাāϰ āĻĢোāύ āĻšাāϰিāϝ়ে āĻেāĻে।
➡️ I've lost my phone.
⧝ā§Ē. āĻāĻŽাāϰ āĻŽাāύিāĻŦ্āϝাāĻ āĻšাāϰিāϝ়ে āĻেāĻে।
➡️ I've lost my wallet.
⧝ā§Ģ. āĻāĻŽি āĻāĻŽাāϰ āĻĒাāϏāĻĒোāϰ্āĻ āĻšাāϰিāϝ়েāĻি।
➡️ I've lost my passport.
⧝ā§Ŧ. āĻāĻাāύে āĻি āĻĢাāϰ্āĻŽেāϏি āĻāĻে?
➡️ Is there a pharmacy nearby?
⧝ā§. āĻāĻĒāύি āĻি āĻāĻāĻু āϧীāϰে āĻŦāϞāĻŦেāύ?
➡️ Could you speak more slowly, please?
ā§¯ā§Ž. āĻāĻŽি āĻংāϰেāĻি āĻাāϞো āĻŦāϞāϤে āĻĒাāϰি āύা।
➡️ I don't speak English very well.
⧝⧝. āĻāĻĒāύি āĻি āĻāĻা āϞিāĻে āĻĻিāϤে āĻĒাāϰāĻŦেāύ?
➡️ Could you write it down, please?
ā§§ā§Ļā§Ļ. āĻāĻĒāύাāϰ āϏাāĻšাāϝ্āϝেāϰ āĻāύ্āϝ āĻ āύেāĻ āϧāύ্āϝāĻŦাāĻĻ।
➡️ Thank you very much for your help.
đž āĻĒোāϏ্āĻāĻি Save āĻāϰে āϰাāĻুāύ। āĻŦিāĻĻেāĻļে āϝাāĻā§াāϰ āĻāĻে āĻāĻি āĻāĻĒāύাāϰ āϏāĻŦāĻেā§ে āĻĻāϰāĻাāϰি āĻাāĻāĻĄ āĻšāϤে āĻĒাāϰে।
đ¤ āϝিāύি āĻŦিāĻĻেāĻļে āĻĒā§āϤে, āĻাāĻ āĻāϰāϤে āĻŦা āĻুāϰāϤে āϝেāϤে āĻাāύ, āϤাāĻে āĻ āĻŦāĻļ্āϝāĻ āĻļেā§াāϰ āĻāϰুāύ।
No comments:
Post a Comment